Donate to El Buen Samaritano
Helping our Neighbors Build Healthy, Productive, and Secure Lives
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
El Buen Samaritano is creating strong, resilient and thriving communties by helping families achieve their goals
Here at El Buen Samaritano, students and families take on small changes that make a big impact every day. Whether they’re involved in our computer literacy classes, studying for their GED, or receiving food assistance through our year-round pantry, clients come to El Buen to build healthier, stronger, more resilient lives.
And your support ensures that El Buen continues to be here to welcome our community.
Your donations provide:
- A year-round emergency food pantry and community garden that serves more than 4,400 people;
- Packed ESL and computer literacy classes that prepare adults for higher-paying jobs;
- Summer camps for children, ensuring no child goes hungry in the summer while keeping them physically and mentally active, ready for the year ahead;
- Our annual Hands for Hope event, which gives Thanksgiving meal packages to 1,000 families in our community; and
- New initiatives promoting healthy lifetime behaviors, such as nutritional and exercise support to diminish the effects of chronic diseases.
Your support makes a critical difference, allowing our friends and neighbors to embark on the transformative journey toward fuller, happier lives.