In this historically challenging time, we need your support.
At year’s end, we reflect on the work done and ahead of us – there is no doubt that this year has been historically difficult for so many families in our community – the unprecedented need for services revealed itself in unimaginable ways. Despite this, El Buen along with staff, volunteers, partners, and donors like you rose to the challenge of serving thousands of individuals against great odds.
This year, our commitment to community is more important than ever. In a pandemic environment, El Buen is leading an expansive emergency response effort, and harnessing the collective power of partnerships and donors to address the basic needs of our community. You are part of our collective strength and resiliency to stay the course.
Your engagement and donations have allowed us to “be there” for thousands of individuals.
Over the last year, your financial contributions made a critical difference and impact. The impact of your donations provided:
- 20,000 family visits to our food pantry
- 400 homebound families served per week with home delivered food
- 4000 families received close to $4 million in direct cash assistance
- 512 adults participated in our workforce classes
- 120 youth in elementary and middle school participated in our in-person and virtual out-of-school-time academic support and summer programming
- 2000 families served via our Hands for Hope and Posadas at El Buen events receiving holiday meal kits and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- 705 individuals participated in our health literacy and access to health services
You are truly providing hope in this challenging year!